CAYTHORPE AND FRIESTON PARISH COUNCIL
Caythorpe and Frieston Parish Council
to be held on Wednesday 13th January 2021
commencing at 7.30pm on Zoom.
There will be a short public forum before the council meeting proper which will begin at 7.45 pm. All councillors are requested to attend this forum. Should the forum last less than 15 minutes, the Parish Council Meeting will begin at that time. If you wish to be included in the zoom meeting please inform the clerk by email at CaythorpePC@live.co.uk.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 890 751 2950
Mrs Debbie Manderfield, Clerk to the Parish Council
AGENDA MEETING Number 6
1 Apologies for absence.
2 Declaration of Interests - To receive declarations of interests under the 2000 Local Government Act.
3 Approval of minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 11th November 2020 meeting number 5
4 Parish Clerk’s Report
5 Financial Matters:
- Authorisation of BACS/Cheque payments.
- Review of CFPC accounts. Bank rec & management accounts.
- Update from Cllr Budden Finance committee Chair
- Proposal for 2021 Precept
- Risk Register Review and accept.
- Maintenance Register Review and accept.
7 Project Register update: -
Items taken in order as they appear on the register.
8 New Proposals
- Bus Shelter Project Cllr Fritzsche
- To discuss research into the Ownership of Caythorpe Village Hall and the Playing field with pavilion.
- Acquisition of tress for planting around the parish
- Personnel Committee
9 The Parish Environment:
- Planning. – matters arising from circulated Planning Report (applications actioned & Decision Notices)
- Other Planning Issues
- Further update from Cllr Brooke
10 Neighbourhood plan
Update by Cllr Allen
11 Community Safety - Report on local crime and policing matters.
There were no crimes reported during November
These are the most up to date figures available at present.
Please visit https://www.police.uk/pu/your-area/lincolnshire-police/grantham-rural-north/?tab=CrimeMap for activity in our area
12 Community Activities by Portfolio Councillor – Reports issued prior to meeting
- Litter Picking and the Big Clean – Cllr Crawley
- Environmental Sustainability - Cllr Crawley
- Playing Field committee – Cllr Budden
- Village Hall committee - Cllr Brooke
- News & Views - Cllr Fritzsche
- Footpaths – Cllr Graham
- Public Transport – Cllr Graham
- The Parish Plan & Neighbourhood Plan - Cllr Allen
- Shops Business and employment Cllr Allen
- Highways –Cllr Sandy
- Emergency Plan – Cllr Lee
- Dog Fouling – Cllr Lee
- Shops, Businesses & Employment – Cllr Lee
- Housing – Cllr Betts
- Facebook Page - Cllr Betts
- Volunteering and skill sharing- Cllr Betts
- Community Heartbeat –- Cllr Linforth
- Hospital Car Scheme – Cllr Linforth
- LIVES – Cllr Linforth
- Children and Child care – Cllr Linforth
- Allotment committee –- Cllr Brooks
- Burial Ground – Cllr Peter Sandy
- Remembrance Day Parade - Cllr Roberts
All reports to be circulated prior to meeting
13 Items of urgent business.
14 Arrangements for next meeting:
15 The next Parish Council Meeting Number 1 of 2021 will be held on Wednesday 10th March 2021 commencing at 7.30 p.m. and will be either by Zoom or in the village hall to be confirmed.