CAYTHORPE AND FRIESTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend:
Caythorpe and Frieston Annual Parish Council Meeting
to be held on Wednesday 15th September 2021
commencing at 7.30pm in the Village Hall
social distancing will be maintained.
The agenda for the meeting is to be found below.
There will be a short public forum before the council meeting proper which will begin at 7.15pm. Members of the public may ask questions of or make short statements to the council during this forum. All councillors are requested to attend this forum. Should the forum last less than 15 minutes, the Parish Council Meeting will begin at that time.
Mrs Debbie Manderfield
Clerk to the Parish Council
AGENDA MEETING Number 3
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests - To receive declarations of interests under the 2000 Local Government Act.
3. Approval of minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 14th July 2021
4. Parish Clerk’s Report
5. Financial Matters:
a. Authorisation of BACS/Cheque payments. Attached
b. Review of CFPC accounts. Bank rec & management accounts. Attached
c. Update from Cllr Budden Finance committee Chair
a. Risk Register Review and accept. Attached
b. Maintenance Register Review and accept. Attached
c. Updated Standing Orders. Attached
7. Project Register update: -
a. Items taken in order as they appear on the register. Attached
8. New Proposals – if there is no paper circulated 7 days prior to the meeting then the proposal will not be addressed
a. Allotment Hedging – Cllr Roberts 09/21/1 (delayed from July meeting 07/21/6)
b. Glebe Field – Cllr Crawley 09/21/2
c. Remembrance Sunday – Cllr Roberts 09/21/3
d. Playing Field Grant - £3500 – Cllr Crawley 09/21/4
e. Queens Platinum Celebrations – Cllr Fritzsche 09/21/5
f. Cllr Roberts has asked that the start time be reviewed and discussed at the meeting he would like it to go back to a 7.15 start for the public with the CFPC meeting starting at 7.30
9. The Parish Environment:
b. Other Planning Issues
c. Report from Cllr Hall – Planning Committee Chair
10. Neighbourhood plan
a. Update by Cllr Allen
11. Community Safety - Report on local crime and policing matters.
Please visit https://www.police.uk/pu/your-area/lincolnshire-police/grantham-rural-north/?tab=CrimeMap for activity in our area
12. Community Activities by Portfolio Councillor – Reports issued prior to meeting.
a. Cllr Crawley - Litter Picking and the Big Clean, Environmental Sustainability
b. Cllr Budden - Playing Field committee
c. Cllr Hall - Village Hall committee
d. Cllr Fritzsche - News & Views
e. Cllr Graham – Footpaths, Public Transport
f. Cllr Sandy – Highways,
g. Cllr Lee - Emergency Plan, Dog Fouling, Shops, Businesses & Employment
h. Cllr Betts – Housing, Facebook Page, Volunteering, and skill sharing
i. Cllr Linforth - Community Heartbeat, Hospital Car Scheme, LIVES, Children and Child care
j. Cllr Roberts - Allotment committee, Remembrance Day Parade, Burial Ground
All reports to be circulated prior to meeting
13. Items of urgent business.
14. Arrangements for next meeting:
15. The next Parish Council Meeting Number 4 of 2021/22 will be held on Wednesday 10th November 2021 commencing at 7.30 p.m. in the village hall.